Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I did it! First 10kg gone - don't let the door hit ya!

Today is a milestone day for me for two reasons, only one of which I expected.

Today was the first day of school, for my gorgeous twin boys.  This, of course, was expected.

Today was ALSO the day I reached my first 10kg of weight loss!  Which was not quite expected - I thought it would take me another week to get there.

I am SO happy with today.  My sons have had a lovely, if hot, start to school and came home chattering about their various activities.  They also came home to a Mummy who feels like she is in a much better position to be a positive, healthy role model for them than she was 12 months ago.

Bring on the 20kg down milestone, I say!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't fully realise this had been and passed... woooooohooooooo!!

    Have you got the Tshirt?

    You are kicking my butt with the weightloss... good work!!

    ReplyDelete