Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

You know, I could get used to this outdoor running thing...

I kicked off this morning with a run around the huge park across the road from my work.  This was my second-to-last run in Week 7 of the Couch to 5K program - which means I only have two more weeks to go.  Scary!

And you know, I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.  I'm starting to get used to the "headspace" of running outdoors, not constantly being able to check the timer to see how far I've gone and how long there is to go.  Probably also helped that I'm doing some penance from a few "treats" yesterday on Australia Day - whoops!

Onwards and downwards...can't wait to see 81.6kg - 10kg down - and buy the ThinkGeek tee I've been promising myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment