Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cappucino Yoghurt Fail and OMG I ate fish!

The first batch of cappucino yoghurt was a bit of a bust.  Didn't set quite as well as I wanted, and was VERY strong - I think I put far too much espresso in it!  So, I'm going to have a fiddle with the ratios over the weekend and try another batch to see if I can improve on it.

In other breaking news...I ate fish and actually liked it!  Last night we had the trevalla fillets with baby spinach and cherry tomatoes and to my surprise, it was actually REALLY good.  I'm usually an avid fish avoider, but I've been finding this week that there are a lot of things that I "don't like" that actually taste really good when prepared well.  Mind you, I think the kids' heads are spinning with the variety - one of my sons said to me yesterday "Mummy, you don't have to make a NEW RECIPE for dinner every night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment